Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
We're looking for an ambitious individual to support our recently launched financial planning and analysis function. This person will be instrumental in building out our driver based financial model that will be used for planning and budgeting purposes and will work cross functionally with various areas of the business. This role will have high exposure to the executive leadership, including monthly reporting and analysis delivered directly to the CEO, President and CFO.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Improve forecast accuracy and visibility by helping to create a data driven, driver based full three statement financial model that is built with robust revenue, expense and cash flow forecast assumptions
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and the implementation of rolling 8-quarter forecasting for the purposes of providing visibility into the business and establishing financial guidance targets
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and serve as key business partner and contributor to growth strategies
- Develop, standardize and automate FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards for monthly/quarterly management reporting
- Drive financial results by improving gross margins with in depth analysis of COGS drivers through coordinating with key stakeholders
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with ambiguity while maintaining strong attention to detail and speed
- Someone who has demonstrated prowess in full cycle financial and strategic planning, including core competencies in budgeting and reporting, financial modeling and analysis
- Excellent analytical, modeling and communication skills, in-depth experience with financial statement analysis and a strong understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A good listener with outstanding influencing qualities and a natural, effective consultative style
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Investment banking/consulting experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite
- Familiarity with financial forecasting tool like Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Host Analytics
- Experience with Mode Analytics, Tableau or Looker
- Basic understanding of SQL
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please be diligent and if you encounter any suspicious activity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top