Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com .
We're looking for an experienced sales professional to join our Commercial Team as an individual contributor selling into the employer benefit space within a defined territory. You will sell to our Enterprise size clients (25,000 lives and above). You'll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health's growth and product. You'll be involved in every aspect of our commercial process: sourcing & developing leads, driving customers to close and managing relationships with our customers. You'll have visibility into the entire company and work side-by-side with our co-founders and product team.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Work individually, and with Partnerships & Marketing to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of self-insured employer clients in the Mid West region.
- Independently take deals from initial conversation to close.
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful implementation of our program, as well as renewals / upsells.
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer's voice
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- This territory consists of Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri. You must reside in the territory to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree and 6-10 years work experience.
- Background in enterprise sales, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
- History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare, employee health benefits, chronic disease management, digital health
- Startup experience
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
Colorado Salary Range: $ 132,600 - 165,750
New York Salary Range: $ 132,600 - 165,750
New York City Salary Range: $ 156,000 - 195,000
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer