Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
To support our growth, we are hiring for a tenacious, entrepreneurial and driven Principal Sourcer (focusing on leadership roles in Engineering) to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built thus far. As a key member of the talent acquisition team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to work hand in hand with our hiring managers in building one of the fastest-growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Attainment of hiring goals: You are able to work collaboratively with your hiring managers and Talent Partners to achieve at least 90% of the hiring goals set for you.
- Hiring Manager and Talent Partner support: You score at least a 4 out of 5 in the Sourcer Satisfaction Survey
- World-class candidate experience: Candidates give us at least a 4 out of 5 rating in the "candidate experience survey" for the roles that fall under your umbrella
- You hire A players into Hinge Health: Compliance with Hinge Health's hiring playbook
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Resilient: Able to take complete control over how you respond to situations and respond from a position of strength. Note: Recruiting is probably the only profession where you can experience every single human emotion during the course of an afternoon.
- Change management/Influential: Able to influence stakeholders (including candidates) throughout the hiring process. Eg: You are not always being a yes-man but rather acting as a strategic partner by pushing back respectfully and influencing stakeholders in the right direction as and when necessary.
- Problem-solver: You are able to problem-solve across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Sourcing: You are able to find and engage with unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust/accountability: Your Manager, Teammates, and Hiring managers can trust you with anything. This means the following: (i) You work autonomously without much hand-holding (ii) You follow up on your actionables in a timely manner (iii) No one is perfect and hence you are accountable and take ownership for the mistakes you make
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): You are always taking initiatives to improve and get to the next level
- Hustle: You are relentless and do whatever it takes to get accomplish a mission/task/project
- Effective communication (verbal and written): You are able to communicate effectively with hiring managers and candidates. This includes the quality of note-taking on Lever.
- Frugal: Ability to achieve hiring goals without much external support from recruiting agencies.
WHA YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer