Principal Hardware Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for an experienced, mission-driven Hardware Product Manager to join us in creating behavioral health change. This person will be a leader within the product development team and will work closely with engineering, product, clinical, and commercial teams at Hinge Health. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of hardware and wearables and a passion for tackling meaningful problems in healthcare.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop a compelling next-generation of our hardware products that push our business, user metrics, and brand forward.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, supply chain, and other teams and stakeholders to create high-quality hardware products, on-time.
- Create a longer-term roadmap for future generations of our hardware, and align stakeholders around this vision.
- Successfully integrate our hardware products into the overall HH product experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years of experience in hardware product management
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team member
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- Daily catered lunches
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
When applying, please share a link to your portfolio. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top