Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. Four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution have chosen Hinge Health. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries and opiate use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive Clinical Care Team of physical therapists, physicians, board-certified health coaches, and more. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction.
Available to over 12 million members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic with 500+ employer and health plan customers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods. Hinge Health has raised $426M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more. We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
We are expanding our team of Physical Therapists and are looking for agile, adaptable clinicians who want to be a part of the next generation of blending Digital Health and Physical Therapy. At Hinge Health, Physical Therapists utilize their clinical expertise and knowledge of pain science to evaluate and treat patients across the MSK spectrum via telehealth. We believe in providing the best patient-centered care by applying the Biopsychosocial model, evidence-informed practice, and innovating thinking with technology to help patients reduce pain and achieve meaningful outcomes.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in Spanish, including ability to communicate medical terminology orally and in writing
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, or foreign-trained equivalent, with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in at least 1 state of the United States. Ability to complete required documentation to secure additional state licenses upon receipt of offer, within a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable about biopsychosocial model, patient-centered care, habit formation models, pain neuroscience education, and evidence-informed practice
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly, both written and verbally, with patients, colleagues, and other professionals
- Independent and highly adaptable and flexible to taking on new workflows
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- This is a fully remote position based out of the United States. You must be able to deliver telehealth services in a private space with reliable, strong internet connectivity.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Screen potential patients for red flags and yellow flags
- Evaluate, treat, and manage a large caseload of patients across the MSK spectrum utilizing a variety of digital tools to manage care and communicate effectively
- Collaborate with Care Teams to provide best-in-class, person-centered care
- Provide clinical input to the Product teams about improving the tools to support your practice
- At least 2 years of clinical physical therapy experience practicing in an outpatient orthopedics setting evaluating and treating a variety of MSK conditions
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer