- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate has client management and/or project management experience and the ability to build deep relationships with various channel partners (e.g. Benefit Consultants, Health Plan Clinical and Wellness Leadership, digital health channel resellers).
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Oversee end-to-end execution of Hinge Health’s VIP Program across all partners including setup, draft communications, ongoing check-ins, and reporting outcomes to partners
- Support all inbound inquiries of RFX (RFPs, RFIs and Vendor Questionnaires) to lead multiple projects
- Support ongoing planning and execution of Core Partner activities
- Facilitate meetings with partners - particularly with new non-Core consultants and new ecosystem partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Interest in health care and making a difference in peoples lives
- Ability to think like an owner of a company and values alignment (e.g., Someone who understands the dynamics of working with external partners; protective of proprietary info, yet able to pitch value)
- Strong relationship management & presentation skills:
- Direct client management experience
- Strong analytical and project management experience
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top