IT Support Technician
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
We are seeking a bright, adaptable, and hardworking applicant to work at our corporate location in San Francisco, CA as an IT Support Technician. We treat Hinge Health employees as our customers and provide timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful IT Support Technician excels in a fast-paced, team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. We’re looking for an individual with a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
If you are passionate about helping people solve IT problems and love being a part of an exciting and innovative environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Mac/Chrome OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- Employee onboarding and account provisioning
- WIFI/LAN troubleshooting and support
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Supporting a range of video conferencing solutions
- 2+ years’ hands-on IT Support experience in a production environment.
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Project management skills to manage various IT related projects
- 2+ years' experience supporting Mac OS X
- Enterprise support experience with Mac or Linux system support & troubleshooting
- Advanced application support experience including support for Microsoft Office
- Intermediate level scripting skills
- Experience supporting Cisco switches, firewalls and Meraki access points
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Company lunch & snacks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Professional development budget
- Company outings (hikes, running, climbing events, and more)
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team
- Chance to work on a very meaningful problem at a pivotal time for Hinge Health
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top