Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
As a Director, Partnerships & Business Development, you are responsible for channel partnership strategy, execution, and overall management of partner relationships. You'll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health's growth and brand: partnerships are the most important contributor to our revenue growth.
The ideal candidate has Health Plan sales experience and is an expert at building deep relationships with various channel partners (e.g. Benefit Consultants, Health Plan Clinical and Wellness Leadership, digital health channel resellers).
We're firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning (through regular book clubs, a generous education stipend, etc.)
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Own strategic channels and partnership strategy and execution including developing a partnership playbook, developing 1:1 relationships with key partners in your target geography, and representing Hinge Health at conferences and events
- Introduce the Hinge Health digital MSK solution to channel partners
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Client Success and Product teams to ensure a seamless experience for our channel partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Preferred: Established Consultant and/or Health Plan relationships
- Preferred: Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management & organization skills: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willing to travel 20-50%
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer