Director, Health Coaching Strategy
- Minneapolis, MN
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 400+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The Director of Coaching Strategy is a proven thought leader in the world of coaching. This person has a reputation for building innovative coaching programs and exploring new coaching methodologies. As an expert in the Certified Health Coaching world, this team member will run projects from conception to iteration with a lean experimental process. By building collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the company, including product, clinical, coaching, and operations, this person will evolve and advance our coaching approach in line with best practices to help create a product that drives habit formation and life changing results for our participants.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Create and execute on a compelling vision and roadmap that explores scalable and impactful digital Coaching approaches as our product line evolves and expands.
- Contribute to the advancement of the field of Health Coaching. Utilizing our large data sets and board certified team to pave the path for digital health coaching.
- Long-term engagement: Create sustained behavior change and raise long-term retention for participants in our Digital Musculoskeletal Clinic.
- Alignment with Product, Clinical, and Operations teams: Work with other company leaders to ensure that projects and vision are closely aligned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Coaching Technique and Theory expertise: In depth knowledge of board certified health coaching practices and best practice behavior change strategies. Experience adapting Coaching best practices to a digital Coaching organization is a bonus.
- Process skills and techniques: Proven aptitude around project management, from vision/strategy through delivery, analysis, and iteration. Experience building a coaching program that can be delivered at scale.
- Effective collaborator. Able to build relationships and collaborate with various stakeholders as a trusted & respected thought-partner.
- Adaptability: Always up for the next challenge, be it a change in business priority or novel team issue.
- Passion for our mission: Personal connection and/or track-record of mission-driven work.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top