- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
You’ll play a key role in analyzing data generated by our users as well as providing insights for a wide variety of internal teams (Product, Growth, Clinical, Commercial, Finance, Research) and large enterprise customers. You will be a highly-visible, trusted partner to many of our most important decision makers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing Data team and shape how Hinge Health puts its data to use.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Build and maintain key company dashboards in Mode, our primary BI tool
- Lead analysis and drawing conclusions from user-focused experiments
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders to deeply understand their data needs
- Set definitions and write SQL queries that go directly into our roll-up tables/views
- Work closely with our (data) engineering team to improve data models and flag issues
- Ad hoc analyses as needed for high-priority/visibility items
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience in a cross-functional, data analysis role
- SQL proficiency required; Python a nice-to-have
- Prior experience with BI/visualization tools (Mode, Tableau, Looker, etc.) a must
- Familiarity with applied statistics pertaining to hypothesis-driven experiments
- Enjoys working cross-functionally with any business unit, from Product to Commercial
- Pairs understanding of high-level business/product problems with advanced analysis
- Can lead on most any type of analysis and produce prototypes/insights within hours
- Patience when working with multiple, diverse stakeholders simultaneously
- A high attention to detail and the ability to QA data at a glance or in depth
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance
- BA/BS, preferably in Business Analysis, Applied Statistics, or similar focus area
- Experience analyzing medical claims and codes (ICD-10, CPT, 835/837)
- Hands-on data engineering/ETL experience
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top