Client Success Manager
- United States
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology and computer vision with a comprehensive clinical care team, including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, board-certified health coaches, and more. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $426M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more. We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
We're looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Client Success team to manage the client lifecycle from implementation to developing long-term relationships with our employer clients. The ideal candidate possesses client success experience with large employers in the healthcare space, though we're most interested in someone who is preternaturally curious, ambitious, and excited to be a contributor on a growing team. As a key member of the Client Success team, you'll own the strategy aimed at ensuring the long-term health of your clients.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Implementation management: Ensure 100% of new clients are successfully launched on time. Average at least 9.5/10 on client implementation surveys.
- Attaining enrollment goals: Achieve 100% of annual client enrollment targets through B2C marketing campaigns.
- Long-term client management: Ensure 100% client retention and two deployments per year. Achieve at least 9.5/10 on annual client health score (CHS) surveys.
- Payer integration: Own the payer integration process and ensure 100% of eligibility file feeds and claims billing integrations are completed on time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Project management: Able to manage multiple projects at once from the discovery phase to execution within prescribed timelines, ensuring all success criteria are met
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze various enrollment and utilization reports to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to clients
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands
- Attention to detail: You pay careful attention to your deliverables and minimize careless errors
- Data integrity: Consistently keep CS and client-related records and documents both clean and up-to-date
- MSFT Excel skills: Comfortable running basic Excel formulas (VLookup, INDEX MATCH, Pivot tables, etc) with large datasets
- Presentation skills: Able to craft a compelling story and effectively deliver to a wide range of external stakeholders
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Effective Communication: Able to communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): Able to quickly learn how to excel in a role with evolving tasks and challenges, and thrive within a fast-growing team.
- Hustle: Creative problem-solver that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty
- Trust/Accountability: Always acting in the best interest of our clients and the company
- Frugal: Make decisions with client and company ROI in mind
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Full time position with competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphone
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer
Back to top