Client Success Manager
- United States
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Client Success team to manage the client lifecycle from implementation to developing long-term relationships with our employer clients. The ideal candidate possesses client success experience with large employers in the healthcare space, though we’re most interested in someone who is preternaturally curious, ambitious, and excited to be a contributor on a growing team. As a key member of the Client Success team, you’ll own the strategy aimed at ensuring the long-term health of your clients.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Implementation management: Ensure 100% of new clients are successfully launched on time. Average at least 9.5/10 on client implementation surveys.
- Attaining enrollment goals: Achieve 100% of annual client enrollment targets through B2C marketing campaigns.
- Long-term client management: Ensure 100% client retention and two deployments per year. Achieve at least 9.5/10 on annual client health score (CHS) surveys.
- Payer integration: Own the payer integration process and ensure 100% of eligibility file feeds and claims billing integrations are completed on time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Project management: Able to manage multiple projects at once from the discovery phase to execution within prescribed timelines, ensuring all success criteria are met
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze various enrollment and utilization reports to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to clients
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands
- Attention to detail: You pay careful attention to your deliverables and minimize careless errors
- Data integrity: Consistently keep CS and client-related records and documents both clean and up-to-date
- MSFT Excel skills: Comfortable running basic Excel formulas (VLookup, INDEX MATCH, Pivot tables, etc) with large datasets
- Presentation skills: Able to craft a compelling story and effectively deliver to a wide range of external stakeholders
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Effective Communication: Able to communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): Able to quickly learn how to excel in a role with evolving tasks and challenges, and thrive within a fast-growing team.
- Hustle: Creative problem-solver that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Trust/Accountability: Always acting in the best interest of our clients and the company
- Frugal: Make decisions with client and company ROI in mind
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Full time position with competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphone
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top