AVP/Senior Director, Core Consumer Product
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 400+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We are looking for a AVP/Sr Director of Product to lead our core consumer product for chronic MSK. In addition to collaborating closely with stakeholders across the company, including engineering, design, clinical, commercial, operations, and coaching, this person will manage and grow a high-performing team of Product Managers, mature our processes, and create a product that helps users with their chronic pain for years. We are looking for a proven consumer product leader, who can elevate our game and potentially grow to lead our expansions beyond chronic MSK as well.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Long-term engagement: Create sustained behavior change and raise long-term retention.
- Build and manage a world-class Product team: Hire, manage, and nurture a team of 6+ A-Player PMs, while still being hands-on.
- Create a compelling vision and roadmap: Teams maintain a strong backlog of work that is directly related to OKRs & business needs, and robustly validated through discovery and design processes.
- Ship world-class product: Work cross-functionally to continuously improve our product development processes.
- Alignment with Coaching, Commercial, and Supply Chain teams: Work with other company leaders to ensure that roadmaps/projects are closely aligned.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Product and business knowledge: Knowledge of best-in-class consumer product, digital health industry, health/ wellness/ MSK. Hardware experience is a bonus.
- Process skills and techniques: Proven aptitude around product discovery, design, delivery, analysis, iteration/ optimization, and vision/ strategy
- People skills and responsibilities: Collaborate, evangelize, and lead through influence.
- People management: Hire, manage, and develop a world-class product team
- Adaptability: Always up for the next challenge, be it a change in business priority or novel team issue.
- Passion for our mission: Personal connection and/or track-record of mission-driven work.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Hustle: Has a bias for purposeful action and finds creative ways around problems.
- Effective communication: Can articulate a vision to teams, write a ticket to eng, collaborate with cross-org stakeholders, deliver feedback, and everything in between.
- Frugal: Shows good judgment in using limited resources -- time and money.
- Trust: Takes ownership, is a role model for the team, and empowers them while holding them accountable.
- Learn-it-all: Constantly honing their product and management craft, and up-to-date on business landscape and best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top