Millions of singles use our products every month to go on dates and make new connections. We believe that no business brings more happiness to more people than ours.
The Match and Match Affinity Trust & Safety team is on a mission to create a safer platform and community for all. In the role of Legal Escalations, you will handle high-severity escalated issues and work closely with our Legal, Safety, and Product departments to ensure a safe, secure, and positive member community.
In this position, you will provide weekend and evening coverage.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will handle a high-volume caseload of urgent and critical incident types including safety cases, bans and appeals
- You will provide thorough, detailed investigations and escalations for those tickets across Match and Match Affinity products using various support platforms
- You will act with a sense of urgency to ensure the complete, accurate, and timely completion of your caseload within strict service level and quality agreements
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3 years of high-volume customer care support, content moderation, or help center operations experience (and exposure to safety- or fraud-related issues/crime would be helpful in this role)
- You have prior experience with CRM, customer database, or customer support systems and tools
- You are a critical thinker with emotional intelligence, creative problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to review content that may be disturbing, while also providing assistance and extending empathy to our member base without involving personal beliefs
- You are committed to following Company processes and guidelines to solve problems and will exercise sound judgement within a highly ambiguous environment
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.