Hinge is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help scale our tight-knit team with top-notch talent. As a cultural ambassador of Hinge, you will partner closely with Hiring Managers across all teams to source and sign stellar candidates, and provide them with outstanding experiences throughout the hiring process.
- Manage multiple roles at a time ranging from engineering, product, marketing to operations.
- Learn our hiring process. Consistently report on the progress of hiring key results. Make recommendations to improve process.
- Source a dynamic and diverse pool of candidates that have the potential to add value to Hinge’s company and culture.
- Be in sync with your hiring managers on role requirements.
- Manage candidate experience through the recruitment process funnel that leads to high close rates.
- Share best practices with your peers. Help develop more junior members of the team.
- Keep hiring managers, HR, finance, leadership, and Match Group apprised on where candidates are in process.
- 4+ years experience in Recruiting. At least 2+ years in Technical Recruiting.
- You may not be a software engineer, but you'll know more than a little bit about how talented engineers look for jobs. You can also play an active role in determining candidate fit by performing technical phone screens.
- Top notch, clear and empathetic communicator.
- Deep desire to hit goals.
- You have experience with rapid team growth.
- You are highly personable & professional with the discretion to handle confidential information.
- You maintain composure in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- You have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a high level of efficiency and ability to manage operations with precision & consistency.
- Strong client-service orientation and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in Google platforms, Slack, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Greenhouse.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top