Here at Match Group we are seeking a Talent Attraction Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, you will provide support services to the team and multiple Hiring Partners by managing a high volume of candidate interviews, operational related activities and all TA related social media execution.
In this role, you will play a critical role in providing an amazing candidate journey and be a vital asset to the TA function.
- Manage a high volume of interview scheduling, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Ensure the candidate experience represents the Match Group brand
- Develop & manage social media content, engaging & delighting our candidate audience digitally on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Manage and execute all external facing employer branding platforms with relevant and up-to-date Match Group culture content, including Glassdoor, Fairygodboss and lifeatmatch.com
- Work closely in a team environment and partner with diverse teams
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast paced, customer-focused environment
- Social media, marketing, branding, and CAD experience is highly desired
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problem solving with flexibility and creativity
- Demonstrable track record of providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to exercise tact and discretion, and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the Team:
- Our Team of 7 is based in Dallas and supports hiring across all functions for the Match Group, Match brand, and Match Affinity teams
- We come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for candidate experience and the mission of our Company – to help people find love
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.