Match Group, the market leader in the dynamic and evolving category of dating is offering opportunities in the Strategy & Research department’s consumer research team.
We are currently seeking a bright and motivated individual who has the ability to think strategically and can execute various projects throughout their lifecycle.
You will work closely with other research team members in the design, development, and deployment of key research projects supporting Tinder’s Product teams.
**This role requires relocation to Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX
How you’ll make an impact:
- Help lead consumer research studies for one of Match Group’s brands, Tinder. Must be able to design, structure and manage quantitative and qualitative research.
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate business questions into a study design that will help them solve for a solution to the problem.
- You’ll be responsible for defining business objectives, designing research projects and delivering actionable recommendations.
- Participate in short term and long term strategic planning for consumer research initiatives across businesses
We could be a match if:
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field like Statistics, Math, Social Science etc. A graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- At least 6+ years of hands on experience with consumer research, experience with product development research preferred.
- Must thrive in a lean, hands-on, and fast-paced environment. That means you’re willing and happy to get your hands dirty and own all stages of research.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in statistical analysis, as well as proficiency with statistical software packages (SPSS).
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
What’s the team like?
- Our Consumer Insights team is a small group that reports into a larger Strategy team led by Match Group’s Chief Strategy Officer.
- We're highly collaborative and serve customers globally, so being organized is key!
- We’re based out of Tinder's LA office. We’re all working remotely now, but eventually (when safe to do so) we’ll be back in our West Hollywood office with great perks like free catered meals, and snacks.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.