In this role we are looking for a creative Sr. Product Manager to help rethink our position from the rest of the online dating landscape. You will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch in a fast paced environment. Your decisions and contributions will have a significant business impact and will directly drive the user experience at Match.
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will execute a high-profile roadmap, in close collaboration with product designers and engineering managers to create new user experiences, ensuring every interaction is translated from design to device with a strong attention to detail
- You will make strategic and data-driven decisions about trade-offs, balance scope with quality, and communicate changes, decisions, and progress to stakeholders across the company at the right intervals
- You will create wireframes, product pitches, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- You will review user data and metrics to measure business impact of a feature, and identify opportunities to evolve, communicating with senior management and various stakeholders along the way
- You will take part in the iterative process around customer feedback, user testing, and validation
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience, with ideally 2 years in a fast growth consumer tech company
- You have expertise with stakeholder management, communication, coordination, and collaboration across many teams with shifting priorities
- Your experience includes a successful track record shipping consumer-facing products quickly, with a love for every user interaction
- You are known to be an innovator, someone who takes risks, is undeterred by failure and has a passion for creatively solving user problems
- You understand industry trends well and have grit to execute something new with strong rationale
What’s the team like?
- In this role, you’ll report to our Lead Product Manager and work alongside product, design, and development professionals
- The Product Managers who succeed on this team are generalists with an area of focus, we wear many hats and you will have the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself in numerous ways across the product ecosystem
- The product team at Match believes in the Lean Startup philosophy - we are agile and ship MVPs quickly to acquire a signal. We value data, velocity, business impact, and doing right by our customers
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.