Hawaya ‘subsidiary of Match Group the world’s leader of the Affinity Apps.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sense users to define key areas of need or improvement and concepts features accordingly.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
- Minimum 4 years in mobile product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a must.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Stellar organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products (data drive).
- Knowledge of innovation strategies and Design thinking is a plus.
Because we are an international organization that guarantee you a global exposure working with the best talents world wide.
- Very competitive salaries, top working environment, coaching and multiple travels to US & Paris.
- Very friendly & casual work environment.
- Solid Learning and Development Programs
- Work-Life Balance through our Flexible working hours & Work from home options
- Ownership Based Attendance
- Unique perks & benefits.
Work Location: Greek Campus, Abdeen.
Offices are based in Cairo, Paris and NYC.
Is it a match?