Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of the Product team, you merge technology and design into one brilliantly seamless user experience.
As the Product Lead, EMEA you will act as the voice of our European members. You propose and drive research into their needs and experiences, and are their advocate for new Tinder features and products. You will shape an iconic Gen Z brand and Tinder's product direction through collaboration with our product and marketing teams.
You are a bridge between regional business/marketing teams to the product teams in LA, and support Go-To-Market projects which live in-app. You will collaborate to create effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate new product features and benefits to our members. If you are curious, resourceful, and intuitive—if you can’t sleep until you achieve the perfect balance between member needs and user experience—want to hear from you!
This role is based in Ireland, UK or Switzerland.
In this role you will
- Report to the General Manager EMEA, with a dotted line to Product
- Research and leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions
- Gather and distill requirements from European users, support, marketing, and elsewhere; translating these into a cohesive and actionable vision
- Build a strategy to drive sustainable user engagement in Europe
- Develop metrics to measure success of product features and analyze results
- Prioritize, design and feedback on new features and enhancements
- Create wireframes, product requirements and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- Use customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers and UX/UI designers to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences
We're looking for
- A passion for sparking new connections
- Someone entrepreneurial and driven to get results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex projects
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile platforms
- A deep understanding of user behavior in Europe/EMEA
- Passion for, and previous experience creating beautiful consumer products
- Previous experience scoping and implementing digital or mobile experiences that relate to live experiences (e.g. Reality TV, LiveOps) is a strong plus
- Uncanny ability to marry problem solving with data analysis
- Able to advocate for Tinder’s products internally and externally
- A technical background is not essential, however a demonstrated record in working with product, analytics and engineering teams is a must
- Detail oriented mindset, capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of a new product feature
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- The hustle of a startup with the impact and resources of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the tech industry’s most exciting problems:
- ---> connecting people in meaningful waysidentifying global solutions to local challenges
- ---> transforming online dating as we know it
- ---> the marriage of data, user experience, and business
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and motivated people