Tinder is looking for a Media Director to lead the company’s paid media investment for Europe, across both digital and traditional paid media channels.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving work environment. You are a quick thinker who is comfortable making decisions based on data and your extensive experience in the field of media, with a passion for marrying consumer insights and business goals with great creative and growth tactics.
- Own strategy, planning and execution across all performance marketing + user acquisition along with upper-funnel tactics on a quarterly + campaign basis.
- Manage platforms include digital, social, search, audio, OOH, and OTT/TV.
- Ensure that media strategy aligns and keeps up with Tinder’s evolving growth goals, on both a national and local level
- Help introduce a holistic view of media throughout all phases of the funnel from brand campaigns to performance-based initiatives
- Develop a data-based test & learn approach for existing channel optimization (A/B Testing, Multi-Variate) and structure ways to integrate new channels Use historic media performance and conversion rates to forecast media goals and the budget required to hit them on a quarterly basis.
- Lead a team of channel managers + agency partners to further grow and optimize the region’s media spend
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Relentless investigation and monitoring of all steps in media and in-app user experience in order to identify opportunities and troubleshoot performance issues with product + marketing analytics counterparts
- Own regional agency relationships, their scope of work, plus all administrative and billing processes
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, advertising, media, or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in paid media planning and execution with a focus on hitting revenue or CPA targets
- Working knowledge of basic ad tech tools, media tagging processes, and attribution models (IAS, DoubleVerify, Datorama, etc.). Bonus points if you have in-depth knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer).
- Experience working with creative agencies and merging creative and paid media strategy
- Excellent slide design and presentation skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills and professional presence, yet willing to get involved and lead by example
- Responsive, accountable, and detail-oriented
- Proven analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- English required, additional languages are a plus
What's in it for you?
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- A fun, creative and deeply passionate leadership team on a mission to entrench Tinder’s brand in European media and culture landscape
- Holiday celebrations, (Zoom) happy hours and more
- Competitive pay & benefits