Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive and rapidly growing. Tinder is looking for a talented Finance & Business Operations Manager EMEA to join our growing team.
This role informs decisions made with finance, product and marketing data across EMEA. You will provide high quality analysis and reporting, enabling the company to achieve its business objectives, and inform new strategies. Primary responsibilities will include commercial modelling and planning, monthly P&L forecasting, analyzing product and marketing initiatives, and collaborating with Finance, Product and Strategy leads to understand the EMEA landscape.
The ideal candidate is comfortable delivering data-driven insights via presentations and automated reports/dashboards, supporting team members on how to overcome strategic roadblocks, and organizing insights and tactics for commercial success.
This role is based in Paris, France.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the General Manager EMEA to inform regional growth tactics, support strategic decision-making, and evaluate quarterly projections
- Find the “story” in data and communicate insights and opportunities with executives and other internal teams
- Maintain and update monthly EMEA forecast and budget models, as well as supporting metrics and analyses for product and digital media marketing
- Provide P&L input to Tinder and Match Group central finance teams
- Master and own the analytical understanding of customer behavior and business performance across numerous aspects of our product
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to develop a thorough understanding of their business needs and design solutions to empower themWork with senior leaders, finance management and peers on projects as they arise, including marketing, product and revenue teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for senior management
- Balance priorities as an individual contributor on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in finance, data science, economics, accounting or business
- 5-10+ years of professional work experience, preferably in a corporate finance, management consultancy, planning and analysis in a consumer based environment, or other analytical role in investment banking or consulting
- Familiarity with common KPIs and growth metrics, specific experience with consumer mobile products and/or subscriptions a strong plus
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience with detailed forecasting and the ability to analyze the overall financial picture
- Knowledge of statistics in a practical environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new finance and analytics systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Balancing multiple projects and meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Experience interacting and presenting to senior-level management a plus
- Proactive team player, with practical business sense and bias for action
- Proficiency in English is a requirement