The Customer Experience Data Analyst will work across multiple product lines and functional areas supporting all Match and Affinity products and supporting channels. The ideal candidate is able to analyze data to provide actionable insights and use that data to tell a compelling but easily accessible story to senior management.
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
- You will create and perpetuate analytics and validations to monitor new CX / feature business cases
- You will create recommendations to enhance, expand or contract strategic initiatives
- You will monitor competitor trends to help make strategic decisions
- You will liaise with functional partners for implementation and post-implementation feedback
- You will support the analytical needs of the CX team for existing CX projects
- You will escalate any concerns to senior management and work to identify appropriate mitigation strategy (if possible)
- You will be an agent of change for legacy practices that compromise the customer experience while increasing expense
- You will create reports to measure performance of newly launched initiatives / features or existing experience enhancements
We Could Be A Match If:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Data Science, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- You have 2+ years working in a customer service environment
- You have 2+ years work with a focus on Analytics
- You have a demonstrated ability to turn complex data into a visualization that audiences can quickly understand
- You have an understanding of the end-to-end analytics value chain, from data strategy through to data collection, KPI setting & dashboarding/reporting, A/B testing and data science
- You have a demonstrated ability to successfully handle assignments involving complex quantitative analysis and present findings and recommendations to all levels of management
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.