Do you have a passion for youth culture, tech, and innovative marketing? Are you excited about sparking new connections for people?
Then look no further! We are looking for 2 enthusiastic interns to join our mission and grow Tinder in Europe! This is a 12-month placement. This is a fluid and versatile role, working across Marketing, Business, Communications/PR, Product and Creative teams. Let us know your passions and how you can support Tinder to win Gen Z hearts and minds across Europe.
The Tinder intern programme presents an amazing opportunity to accelerate your career. You will work on a global brand that has sparked more new connections than any other dating app, and learn from leading industry experts. You will work on projects that push the envelope of brand marketing: from TikTok to Reality TV, from offline events to brand partnerships!
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in almost every country on earth (190), our reach is vast and rapidly growing. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 400 million times and led to 55 million matches. Tinder has 6.6 million subscribers and is the highest grossing non-gaming app globally.
In this role you will:
- Research and monitor trends within dating, app marketing and Gen Z culture
- Work on a personal project throughout the year, and present your unique ideas and perspective on Tinder to senior leadership
- Assist the Tinder Europe team with planning, execution and analysis of innovative growth and marketing strategies
- Participate in meetings across Marketing, Comms, Social, Business and Product in order to learn about the different career paths available within Tinder
- Prepare decks and review documents on strategic projects
- Feed into Tinder’s official social media and social first campaigns including TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter
- Communicate with Tinder’s agencies and Tinder employees across the world
- General admin work supporting Europe
We're looking for:
- Passion for marketing and marketing trends
- Final year students with experience in marketing
- French & English required, additional European languages beneficial
- A deep understand of European youth culture
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Word & Excel
- Highly organised with proven administrative skills and a high attention to detail
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Ability to learn quickly and use initiative
- Good team player with ability to form excellent working relationships at all levels
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Someone who is outgoing and personable, with excellent communication skills
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- 🌍 Global business impact with the hustle of a startup
- 🚀 Fast track your career by working on a world-famous brand
- 💵 Competitive pay
- 👪 Leadership team that is creative and deeply passionate, on a mission to entrench Tinder’s brand in European culture
- 🧘♀️Virtual yoga and fitness classes, and many other fun activities
- 🙏 Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones
How to apply
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter including links to your portfolio and any previous work. Please also submit a video interview through https://apply-interview.recruiter.com/tinder/tinder-internship. You will be asked a few short questions that our team will review. Be your most authentic self!In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Tinder is an equal opportunity employer
At Tinder, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.