A Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
Maintains the guest rooms, public space and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.. Previous experience in a hotel or housing complex prefered however we are willing to train the right person that is eager to learn and grow into the role.
You would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Assist in other departments as it pertains to the physical functionality and safety of the facility, as needed
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Assist with HIlton's CleanStay program