Maintenance Engineer - Embassy Suites Sacramento
- Elk Grove, CA
Embassy Suites Sacramento is looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Engineer to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work any shift weekdays, weekends, & holidays (including overnight).
The position pays $18.22 per hour + Benefits + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As an Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Back to top