WW Campaign Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a WW Campaign Manager to join ourteam.
Working closely with various marketing teams anddisciplines as a key part of the Global marketing team, the Global MarketingCampaign Manager will be responsible for end-to-end campaign strategy andmanagement as part of our overall marketing strategy. This includes creating anddelivering a full suite of integrated campaign activities through internalteams and external agencies, and being responsible for campaign analytics andoptimization. This is a hands-on roleincorporating strategy and execution.
- Workwith regional, product marketing and channel teams to develop strategy and planfor quarterly campaigns, including strategic goals and ideal marketing mix
- Developand write campaign brief as blueprint for all campaign activities related toyour focus area to be shared with regions, functional teams and agencies asneeded
- Developand execute content strategy and plan for campaigns, working with stakeholdersas mentioned above
- Collaboratewith the product marketing team to generate compelling technology and solutioncontent, scheduling how and where this content will be used
- Createsocial and community opportunities to increase engagement and dominate ourmarkets social media space, working with Social and Community marketing leads
- Developmedia plan in conjunction with regional leads
- Optimizeplan and tactics for use in inbound marketing efforts
- Workwith channel marketing to include enablement and to/through marketing forchannel partners that sell into our targeted market
- Developcampaign messaging, including headlines and copy for inbound and outboundmarketing efforts
- Workwith Corporate Marketing team to develop compelling campaign imagery andconcepts aligned with campaign messaging
- Managetranslations of assets and tactics to be used in region
- Sourceand acquire, and/or design parameters for, customer lists to be employed incampaigns as appropriate
- CreateInstall Base programs as integral part of Campaigns
- Designand create copy for automated email nurturing campaigns
- Trackand measure campaign effectiveness
Manage quarterly budget forcampaigns
- MinimumSeven (7) years experience in marketing programs, integrated marketing,marketing agency or marketing communications required.
- MinimumTwo (2) years of experience specifically in managing integrated campaigns,project management, or launch management required.
- Understandingof total marketing mix, including digital, social, direct and the science ofmeasurement required.
- Handson experience with Marketo and Salesforce required.
- Experiencewith high tech, networking, software or social media vendor required.
- Abilityto pick up a basic understanding of new technologies quickly required.
- Provengreat collaboration and communication skills required.
- Proficiencywith business writing, presentations, and public speaking required
- Organizedwith an eye for continual improvement required.
- Marketingexperience in the wireless network field preferred.
- SantaClara, CA
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs anddelivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile,a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for everyaspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that#GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automateinfrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions thatused to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improvedproductivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #GlobalmarketingManagerJob
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top