World Wide Tax Master
World Wide Tax Master
- Develops and monitors tax compliance processes
- Works with internal and external auditors or supports tax / controllership in external audits
- Responsible for the compliance and policy direction/support
- Support corporate submissions such as contingency, disclosure, etc.
- Lead Indirect Tax compliance projects and initiatives
- Ensures E2E Indirect Tax compliance from P2P to Q2C
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders and operational leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives, tax compliance projects, representing the sub-function including GFS Indirect Tax
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities in Indirect Tax.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
- Represents tax and GFS Indirect Tax Compliance operational teams on cross functional teams for PoA projects.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts and operational teams.
- Understands Indirect Tax Requirements from local or regional tax teams, can translate these to requirements, use cases, can explain to IT the requirements, represents tax and controllership operational teams in design reviews, tests, signoff and MOC
Supports operational teams in AP, IC, AR and Sales order management with issue resolution, concerns, requests for information, supports tax managers and controllership in ad hoc requests and audit support.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; preferred advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst, tax, or related fields.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function, AP, IC or sales operations.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business application skills (SAP, Microsoft Excel, Access) interested in working closely with IT and understanding the IT design and functionality
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
- Superlative English language skills
- Preferred - experience with transaction taxes
- Preferred - experience working in IT
- Available in EMEA time zone, and able to work in time frames to overlap with WW time zones
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top