World Wide Contracts Lead
World Wide Contracts Lead
Manages the contracting process for sales transactions by responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) and contractual requests with company standard templates where possible. Interfaces with customers and legal, finance/revenue recognition, business unit, sales, and other stakeholder teams to close business or to develop templates or program requirements. Confirms approvals and signatures and prepares data for system entry and agreement archiving. Manages financial reporting requirements (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley) and audit compliance at the deal or program level. Interfaces with outsourcing partners and off- shoring entities and workflows. Researches existing agreements and programs for customer reporting and internal requirements and assists in resolving post- contract modification requests, inquiries, and data management.
- Structures, develops, and manages company/customer purchase agreements, including renewals and amendments, and responds to highly complex RFPs.
- Oversees research on existing agreements for compliance, performance, and issue resolution.
- Serves as primary company point of contact with customers, legal, finance/revenue recognition, business unit, sales, and other stakeholder teams for post award issues and agreement interpretation.
- Manages functional advice and information to customers and internal organizations for active contracts, including pricing- related activities.
- Manages and confirms approvals and signatures, and prepares data for system entry and agreement archiving.
- Complies with financial reporting and audit requirements for a variety of assigned deals or accounts.
- Oversees and responds to complex post-execution contract inquiries and modification requests.
- Reviews exception purchase orders and facilitates resolution of non-standard terms, including 3rd party assignments and acceptance criteria.
- Facilitates domestic and single business contracts-related projects, including new product introductions and new program implementations.
- Manages a wide variety of high- impact assigned contracts to ensure customer eligibility and milestone compliance; monitors volume and other contract performance reporting, validates discount/pricing, and payment of contract fees (as applicable).
- Interfaces with outsourcing partners and off-shoring entities.
- Trains Contracts organization on new processes and procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Advanced university degree or professional certification preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years contracts- or legal-related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge in the field of contract generation and related tools, systems, and processes.
- Strong competency with internal and external systems tools and web applications.
- Familiarity with business law and ability to articulate the company's standard terms positions and justifications to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Computer industry knowledge with focused technical awareness of areas being supported.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top