Workplace Service Delivery Manager
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for the right candidate to join the team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). This role will require a seasoned senior leader with a proven track record in service delivery with focus on workplace related services within large global environments.
Based in Sydney, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is accountable for the management and delivery of the workplace services within an account to client contractual, quality, architectural and P&L targets. The SDM works with the related Account Delivery Leads, Account Executive and their management team to deliver high quality services, with high client satisfaction at targeted cost levels. The key objective of this role is to ensure successful and seamless service delivery to clients from an operational perspective.
As the Workplace SDM for HPE, you will provide a successful, seamless, end to end service, transformation and project delivery to HPE customers, to meet contractual requirements including SLAs. The successful candidate will be measured on their ability to deliver innovative and excellent services at the lowest possible cost, improve productivity and support growth opportunities. By driving transformation of the client environment, you will deliver higher value through your technical leadership, and effectively maximise the use of emerging technologies while remaining compliant with ITIL processes.
In this role, your mission is to evolve the delivery model to be ahead of competition in terms of quality and cost and as such enable growth for the business. You will manage the delivery of the contracted services / solutions to time, cost and quality, including SLAs. You will drive service and quality improvement and operate within a defined cost structure.
The SDM is the principal contact for all delivery issues relating to their technical area of expertise for both the client and HPE delivery organisations. You will integrate and coordinate services from Delivery Functions, and between HPE and 3rd-party suppliers, as well as coordinating solutioning and ensuring impact and resolution is understood by key stakeholders. You will act as the highest point of accountability at all times.
The SDM manages the client relationship for technical delivery activities and develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level in conjunction with the Account Executive and account management team. You will understand the client at the local, country, regional and global level in order to successfully contribute to the clients business plan, create revenue opportunities and drive transformation of the client environment to deliver high value, cost effective services.
To be considered as a candidate for this role, you will need:
- Experience in understanding and resolving commercial and client satisfaction issues
- Experience in executive-level writing, negotiations, and presentations
- At least 10 years’ IT experience in management within a large-scale technology environment
- Tertiary qualification preferable
- ITIL certified
Deep technical experience in either Infrastructure or Workplace technologies;
- Client Virtualization Services
- Active Directory management
- Distributed Servers Services
- Software Distribution services
- Application Packaging
- SOE management
- Messaging, Exchange and Sharepoint/Collaboration related services
- EUS remote support
- Site support services globally
- Device Management
- Management of Named Peripherals
- Service Desk
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Seasoned senior manager with a proven track record in technical service delivery and leader of change
- Firm understanding of and demonstrated success in all aspects of the provision of services
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with demonstrated success with building/managing relationships with customers at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop clear understandings of customers’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a HPE solution
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to effectively manage cross-functional and matrix organizations
Desired Personal Attributes
- Should be mature enough to accept strategic direction from global capability and be able to work with important external factors such as regional cultures and client environment.
- Highly self-motivated
- Responds well to and operates effectively under pressure
- Deals well with complexity and Results oriented
- Collaborative team-player, has initiative and decisiveness
- Possesses tenacity and drive
- Willing and able to travel whenever necessary to support Account/Client meetings
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top