Workload and Cloud Practice Architect with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. The largest line of business – Enterprise Services produces better business outcomes for our clients through our comprehensive Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing Services.
In Bulgaria, Hewlett Packard Enterprise was named the Number 1 Information and Communication Technologies Company among the Top 100 annual ranking, while Hewlett Packard Global Delivery Center in Bulgaria got the special No.1 award for the Outsourcing Company of the Year.
We are currently looking for Workload and Cloud Practice Architect to join our EMEA Digital Experience Center (DEC) in Sofia.
As a Practice Architect within the Workload & Cloud Practice Architects group, you will work closely with our pursuit, technical and leadership teams to define and deliver customer solutions that span the Traditional Data Center, Private Cloud and Public Cloud space. You will be responsible for providing technical sales support and will be the cloud subject matter expert for key customer engagements. The ideal candidate should possess the hybrid/cloud technical experience needed to design, configure and articulate compelling solutions. With experience overseeing most aspects of cloud solutions, you will be able to identify business opportunities and drive profitable success. You should possess outstanding relationship building skills to succeed in this exciting opportunity as well.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Digital Experience Sales representatives to qualify and shape opportunities.
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities.
- Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Create & deliver in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and potential clients.
- Provide consultative support to Practice Architects/Leaders and deal teams.
- Gather product requirements from the field and customers, and aggregate findings to drive refinement of Workload & Cloud Practice solutions and offerings.
- Drive add-on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
Education & Experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent field
- 3 years systems integration experience AND solution architect/delivery experience
- Fluency in German is highly desirable
- Experience in driving customer business discussions, requirements and needs analysis (financial drivers, impacts and restrictions) and creating technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and relational skills – ability to form a trusted advisor relationship with a customer, to listen and guide a technical discussion and to clearly articulate complex topics.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud and virtualization technologies, solutions and architectures.
- Experience selling cloud and virtualization technologies at the engineering level (through the CxO level is a plus).
Technical skills in most of the following areas is required:
- Traditional Computing, Private and Public Cloud architecture
- Disaster recovery solutions: backup/recovery, mirroring, active/standby, active/active
- DevOps and/or other agile software development methodologies
- Cloud Computing Software (OpenStack, SoftLayer, etc.)
- VMware: ESXi, vSwitch operations, SRM (site recovery manager), View, vCloud
- Hypervisors (Hyper-V KVM, VMWare)
- Networking Protocols, design and products: Ethernet, IP, switching, routing etc.
- Storage networking protocols: Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS/CiFS, storage multi-pathing
- X86 hardware solutions
- Rack and blade server solutions from HP, Oracle, IBM, Dell
Firewalls/IPS, load balancers, WAN optimization
- Technical knowledge in the following areas is a plus:
- HP Cloud/Automation Software: Cloud System Automation (CSA),
- Operations Orchestration (OO)
- Cloud/Workload migration methodologies
- High availability architectures and clustering solutions (Oracle RAC, Veritas, et al.)
- IaaS, SaaS, PaaS offerings and commercial constructs
- SDN, NFV concepts
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Orchestration
- Knowledge of HP cloud-related portfolio and offerings (Helion, Virtual Private Cloud, CSA, etc.)
- Experience with other cloud providers (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Cloud or Virtualization certificationWe offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HP bus / parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HP badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
What makes working in the DEC a unique and exciting opportunity?
We are a fast-paced start-up organization inside a rock-solid and trusted brand. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, be risk takers (not order takers) and creators (not followers).
We are all about creating a dynamic learning environment. Our program is created by the leading authority on sales training. Candidates need to be curious and constant learners.
We are leading the new style of selling – mixing marketing, mobile, social and traditional methodologies. Candidates need to be ultra-social and uber-connected and must find digital/virtual communication to be a fun and effective medium.
DEC is a team sport – we are built to support clients and one another – not to compete against each other. We have team goals, team collaboration, and we all win together (and prefer not to lose). We are fostering an environment that focuses on what is important, not who is important. We are looking for team players.
Thank you for reviewing this job! If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply today.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top