Workforce Planning Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
- Leads the process of developing workforce plans aligned to business or function needs.
- Oversees data collection, provides advanced analyses, and interprets workforce metrics.
- Applies advanced knowledge of statistical/financial models to evaluate workforce metrics and develop recommendations.
- Monitors business progress against the execution of workforce plans and ensures plans are aligned with corporate principles.
- Applies deep subject matter expertise in internal workforce trends to evaluate workforce plans, identify gaps, and propose solutions to HR and business management.
- Helps ensure workforce planning processes are cost effective and efficient.
- Delivers data driven insights through development of data driven models.
- Tests insights through analytical rigor and collaborating across the company to ensure data integrity.
- Collaborates with management across the company (business, Human Resource, finance, etc) in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of workforce plans.
Education and Experience required:
First level university degree; advanced university degree in Business preferred.
Typically 6-10 years experience in Finance and or Business administration, preferably in a workforce planning role.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Superior analytical skills and strong modeling capabilities, including advanced expertise in data analysis and interpretation.
- Superior business and financial acumen.
- Advanced program management, process development, leadership, influencing, and consulting skills.
- Advanced communications (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to not only manage at an operational level but also think strategically.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top