Workforce Planning Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
This role is a great fit for someone with good analytics that wants to get into data and analytics, is looking for an entry point into human resources and/or wants to join a large technology firm. It also has a strong operations component to it, in that we are looking for individuals to become part of the management cadence of the business within EG that he/she ultimately supports.
The EG Workforce Planning & Analytics team provides a perspective on what EG’s workforce (55K employees) looks like today, how it should look in the future and drives initiatives to bridge the gap.
Our team is recognized as a seeding ground for high-performing individuals and future leaders of the business. Your success will not only create opportunities for advancement within the EG WFP team, but rather in the broader HR team as well as in the broader EG/HP business.
We are looking for talented individuals with strong analytical, communications, and time management skills to join the team. This person will likely report into our Reporting and Analytics Manager.
- Lead and support pan-EG initiatives by directly scoping, initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing strategic workforce relate projects
- Work with other to manage and participate in both HR- and business unit-led project teams
- Consult with business executives and deliver insights to support actionable human capital strategy direction
- Work and lead in a multinational/cultural team environment, both within the WFP/HR team and with business unit and finance partners/stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across organizations to help secure commitment for key efforts
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to the knowledge base within area(s) of practice/expertise
Education and Experience Required
- 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work experience in analytical and reporting areas preferred (e.g., HR analytics, financial reporting, operations reporting)
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Positions are based in Sofia, Bulgaria or Guadalajara, Mexico and require that applicants have the legal right to work there. If located in Sofia, some evening work will be required to work with USA personnel
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and modeling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for Sr. Managers and Executives
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel (including Lookup functions, Macros), Access (database) and other computer programs
- Superior work ethic
- Advanced business acumen and some interest in technology companies preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Good time/project management skills, including management of multiple work streams independently
- Relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to human capital issues
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top