Workforce Planning Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
- Contributes to the process of developing workforce plans that align with the needs of a business or function.
- Performs data collection and moderately complex analyses of workforce metrics under limited guidance.
- Applies developed knowledge of statistical/financial models to evaluate workforce metrics and develop recommendations.
- Monitors business progress against the execution of workforce plans and ensures plans are aligned with corporate principles.
- Participates in the design of solutions and communicates to Senior Human Resource Management and business leaders.
- Partners with Human Resource (HR) leaders on enterprise-wide projects that support the effectiveness of workforce planning.
- Collaborates with business leaders and HR to develop forecasts for use in workforce plans.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 3-6 years experience in finance and/or business administration, or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including developed expertise in data analysis and basic interpretation.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Good program management, process development, leadership, influencing, and consulting skills.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top