Wintel Technical support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Windows Server Administrator
Area of competence: IT and Telecommunication
- The primary role is to ensure Windows server or Citrix support is provided to Customer affiliate(s) of scope within defined service levels and in line with Customer policies and standards, working in cooperation with other support teams or customers.
- The incumbent ensures services are provided cost efficiently and in timely manner, providing active support to business and projects in the serviced areas.
- Provide day-to-day IT services to the business including but not limited to Windows Server, Citrix, Security Management, Antivirus Infrastructure, Incident management, Configuration management, Problem management and Change management.
- Ensure the necessary level of provided service support according to the actual Service level agreement.
- Ensure the implementation of Security standards according Customer security policies and guidelines.
- Ensure IT equipment and software asset management and timely refreshment.
- Participate in a process of all Service Level Agreements updates.
- Participate in local/regional/global projects (focus to architecture & implementation).
- Technical degree in Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Set up and support server environment (Windows server 2012, 2003 & 2008, Windows 8, 10 end user computing).
- Basic skills in LAN/WAN, networking, server peripherals (tape devices, SAN, NAS).
- Server environment experience.
- Fluent in business English and Lithuanian.
- Innovative and adaptable, team player able to integrate and coordinate diverse activities.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Active directory knowledge
- Being able work shifts
- Experience in IT arena in similar role and position.
- Certification in Microsoft Windows products (MCP, MCTS or similar).
- Virtualization products knowledge (VMware, MS Virtual server).
- Proactive thinking
- Basic knowledge on ITIL processes.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top