Responsible for execution of commodity/category strategies worldwide. Executes company procurement strategies, policies, and tactics required to achieve objectives. Ensures execution of procurement channel and category strategies in the delivery of the company internal projects and 3rd party products/services when part of company customer solutions; purchasing and buying. Coordinates purchasing activities with engineering and manufacturing departments, strategic procurement, and company Business Units to maintain inventories at planned levels (where applicable), ensure assurance of supply, maintain service levels, meet business requirements, and mitigate risk. May include inventory management. At the non-exempt level, may assist with establishing and maintaining the production control system.
- Provides standard-level transactional procurement support, focusing on fundamental business, purchasing and financial controls that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with the team and follows established processes to meet compliance requirements and organizational goals.
- Performs process-oriented tasks as assigned but applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy; works under less guidance and supervision, allowing for discretion and judgment.
- Collaborates with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes.
- Executes process improvements.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in materials and/or distribution.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Developed understanding of process workflows, basic business and financial controls, and procurement processes.
- Sound analytical and technical aptitude.
- Good business application skills.
- Developed communication skills.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top