In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Prepare VAT returns and related supporting documentation for HP entities in compliance with country tax regulations
- Ensure on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT returns to country tax leads
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with HP accounting policy
- Provide assistance of data delivery for tax inspections and statutory audits
- Work with senior financial analysts on assessing financial risk and ensuring that existing business controls are properly and timely executed
- Assist HP tax or finance global projects
- Develop ideas for process improvements
- Ensure the high quality service is delivered by maintaining very good relationship with country tax leads, finance representatives and other stakeholders
- University degree (preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Law);
- Typically 1-2 year(s) of experience in Finance, Accounting or Tax Advisory;
- Good understanding of accounting and taxes;
- Previous experience in accounts reconciliation will be welcome;
- Fluency in English
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP system is an asset
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top