Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
3 – 7 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3 years Java and Junit development experience
- Excellent HPUX/Linux platform knowledge. Perl and shell scripting proficiency. Basic understanding of ServiceGuard cluster management.
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework and MVC architecture
- Experience configuring and using Apache/Tomcat
- Experience designing and developing distributed applications
- Pluses: Familiarity and ease with Eclipse, Maven, GitHub, Jetspeed, OpenPortal, Derby, portlet development.
IT Process Knowledge:
- Understands project lifecycles, development, test, and production environments, ITIL processes.
- Can network and engage confidently with a variety of IT professionals (e.g. SAN experts, Platform teams, Webhosting, Firewall, Networking) in support of the application and its environment
- Responsible for providing ultimate product support, efficiently diagnose system problems
- Quickly develops both a broad and deep understanding of the application’s architecture and implementation
- Technical management of a small team of engineers, including individuals from other timezones and countries
- Initiative and drive. Self-starter.
- Confidence to act and make decisions independently:.
- Champions customer concerns, can balance and prioritize requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Documentation skills (architecture, runbook, support and admin guides, training materials)
- Willingness to work outside normal job hours on escalations, releases, support team training
- Strong sense of product ownership and responsibility, availability
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top