User Interface Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Enterprise Services aspires to be a strategic partner in helping our more than 1,000 business and government clients in 90 countries better serve their customers and citizens. We work to overcome their IT challenges, collaborating to make technology work for them, anytime and anywhere. To make it matter, so they can achieve more. With a dedication to quality and innovation, we deliver IT consulting, systems integration, and applications development. Enterprises can also outsource IT functions and management to us in areas like infrastructure and business processes. These efforts enable organizations to take the best advantage of cloud computing, information optimization and enhanced security measures to achieve their goals
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Perform unit design.
- Applies HPE and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Participates as a member of development team.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have experience in UI design, ideally for both web applications and mobile apps (cross platform)
- Experience with Agile development is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top