Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Provides and uses cash and other financial instruments to help manage short term liquidity needs. Handles cash management, working capital, foreign currency management and money market investment. Identifies and manages financial, organizational, and operational risks. Assists with development of organizational financial policies, conducts special economic model analysis and assessments and works with other units within the Finance function.
- Applies treasury subject matter expertise in multiple areas of specialization to contribute to treasury programs
- Communicates with internal teams and managers to deliver guidance and desired results for treasury programs
- Is accountable for impact analysis of treasury initiatives and the financial and legal outcomes of programs
- Participates in priority projects and provides review and recommendation on current treasury processes and technologies that facilitate operational efficiencies
- Works with and provides suggestions and recommendations to tax, legal, and audit functions as well as businesses on areas related to tax planning, foreign exchange, risk management and treasury solutions
- Identifies areas for improvement to treasury processes
- Develops relationships with internal organizations to maintain current market trends knowledge for internal use
- Contributes to solution and strategy development on a global and/or business-wide level
- Analyzes moderately complex data in areas such as cash management, foreign exchange, risk management, and treasury services and solutions.
- Supports treasury program delivery through the practical application of basic discipline knowledge with limited guidance.
- Participates in various moderately complex treasury projects.
Provides wide ranging treasury operations services to geographical areas, including acquisition/de-merger support, e-commerce and business strategies, pan-regional banking infrastructures and operational support. There are three treasury centers, offering the opportunity to manage inter-company funding programs for all of our international subsidiaries using cash-pool structures, IC loans and deposits, or capital injections
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years related experience in finance, audit, and/or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic knowledge of treasury processes and its link to overall Finance and company business strategy and the business environment.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
- Strong research and analytical skills in areas related to treasury.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of treasury processes, as well as other finance functions
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities
- Good communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top