Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Own end to end project management plan – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Completion or closure of Project
- Understand the Transition Plan, focus on timelines and assumptions & seek clarifications if any
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Project planning estimating timelines, costs, resource requirements and execution
- Create detailed RACI matrix at the planning stages with all cross-functional team members
- Track day-to-day tasks as per project plan, highlight risks & put in place mitigation action plans
- Establish governance and meeting cadence with customers and cross-functional teams
- Validate output by functions before it’s sent to customer, e.g.: Training plans, SOP tracker etc.
- Prepare Tollgate report out docs & own completion of all tollgate deliverables including travel and site readiness
- Escalate pending activities as per escalation matrix for the project
- Maintain Action, issue, risk logs and keep the teams updated about changes in status through proactive communication
- Coordinate with customer PMO on dependencies, risks & issues
- Manage relationships with the customer stakeholders & also internal teams throughout
- Support the TL in running transition workshops both for internal stakeholders and clients
- Schedule calls as per governance matrix and prepare materials for calls as relevant
- Work with cross-functional teams, and take them as one team to close all transition deliverables
Qualification / Experience
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or other Quality certification preferred.
- Typically 7 years of Project Management experience.
- Overall work experience should be 12 years and above.
Desirable Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Program & Project management of Transition/Transformation Project
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
- Good knowledge of ITIL or ITSM.
- Project management skills.
- Risk Management skills.
- Manage Major Projects and Programs.
- Apply effective project management methods.
- Analyze and resolve problems.
- Focus on customers.
- Design and deliver presentations.
- Influence management in defining customer needs.
- Negotiate effectively.
- Manage variable workforce.
- This role may require the candidate to work during week-ends, month-ends or after hours to support Project / Business requirements.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top