Training Lead - Global
Global Training Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Operationalize Training and Knowledge Management Framework
- Ensure standardization & quality of training content
- Ensure overall quality of training delivery
- Responsible for delivering delta training and conducting “Train the Trainer” sessions
- Delivers training to individuals and to engage the learner, encourage participation, and produce desired outcomes.
- Actively contributes to the creation of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and technologies and acting as a subject matter expert in a content domain.
- Manages a learning environment with advance preparation, constructive feedback, and response to learner needs.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content, providing relevant business examples, and helping learners apply learning to on-the-job situations.
- Ensure implementation of learning path
- Adherence to New Hire Training Plan and reduce deviation
- Responsible for New Hire Evaluation and Certification
- Conduct Training Feedback and share the analysis with SMEs / Trainers
- Focus on reducing “Cycle Time to Production” for new hires
- Responsible for conducting Recertification (Quarterly / Half-Yearly) and driving remedial training plan for failures
- Accountable for New Hire Performance for the first 90 days
- Drive adherence to Refresher Training Plan and its effectiveness
- Own Buddy Program for new hires
- Select & develop Trainers / Subject Matter Expert and conduct “Train the Trainer” session
- Identify, develop and deploy new KM practices
- Accountable for knowledge transfer and sign-off during transition
- Review process training plan periodically with Operations Team and drive corrective action to bridge the gap between new hire training and their performance
- Act as an agent for sharing best practices across the organization
- Conduct training needs analysis for the Regions / Center they support
- Support in creating adequate back-ups for all key roles in TS GO
Qualification / Experience
- Typically 6 years and above experience in training delivery.
- Overall work experience should be 9 years and above.
Desirable Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Good planning, communication, leadership, change management, and cultural awareness skills, including global business acumen.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to evaluate variances in learning styles within an audience.
- General familiarity with learning content and delivery solutions.
- Good delivery skills including teaching and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
- This role may require the candidate to work during week-ends or after hours to support Project / Business requirements.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top