Total Rewards Consultant UK & Ireland
Total Rewards Consultant UK & Ireland
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
- Be the compensation and benefits program lead for HPE across two major markets, the UK and Ireland
- Develop, communicate and implement Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs to meet the business and HR needs in both countries
- Apply TR subject matter expertise to design and implement total rewards programs of high complexity, including an extensive flexible benefits offering
- Manage consultants, vendors, and internal stakeholders in a matrixed organization to ensure successful program delivery
- Ensure HPE has competitive TR programs, including recommending future changes as part of its benefits strategy
- Work as part of an EMEA-wide team to influence TR delivery across HPE alongside being a key member of the UK&I HR team
- Ensure compensation programs, including merit cycle and bonus programs, are delivered effectively
- Conduct due diligence and make recommendations during Mergers and Acquisitions to ensure a successful employee experience
- Influence and train HR and business leaders to ensure understanding of TR programs
- Project management of both annual and ad-hoc TR programs and initiatives
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes to ensure HPE's compliance
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Experience of managing a flexible benefits arrangement an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong systematic understanding of total rewards systems, as well as other HR functions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- We live by three core values that drive our business. Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top