Test Expert (Enterprise Management for Storage)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers come join us!
Role – Test Expert
Location – Bangalore
- Extensive knowledge working in Storage specifically on Enterprise management of Storage. Has good understanding of Storage manageability products / features across vendors.
- Considered Subject matter expert solving complex problems
- Expertise in technically leading project teams for all stages of quality assurance including test strategy, analysis, coding, result evaluation and proposed corrective actions.
- Expertise on validating product at different stages including design and various implementation stages
- Provides Storage domain specific expertise and overall quality assurance leadership.
- Expertise in automation to improve efficiency for regression and non-functional quality validation of products including UI automation tools. Hands-on expertise in Automation tools. Experience in UI testing and User validation.
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) lifecycle process
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Ability to provide feedback and influence the product roadmap
- What do we offer?
- Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
- If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Required Skill Set/Experience:
- Must – 12- 15 years of IT industry experience, with a BE/ME in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent
- Must – Storage domain experience with a minimum of 6 years specializing in Software product development for Storage management solutions
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top