This exciting B2B outside Sales opportunity will allow you to gather the IT potential in your respective Territory in the SMB-Cross Industry space. AGree-FSA Management are looking for a dynamic Territory Sales person, who will partner with HPE Channel environment to develop the Business in the SMB-Cross Industry Market. You will also have an Account management responsibilities that include developing long-term relationships with your Top Account Customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Territory Sales will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your Territory
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, and HPE Channel environment
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position Hewlett Packard’s Enterprise products and services.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven Consultative Selling experience (4-6 Years)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Understand the industry stakeholders. Ability to create strategic alliances.
- Technical background with a strong understanding of solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top