Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Your key tasks
Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of a major provinces to achieve quota. Plans and directs all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies. Requires working on complex technical projects and or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry know-how.
- Establishes short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Work closely with the Channel team to develop assigned regions, business opportunities and partners
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, channel and development.
- Remains knowledgeable of Aruba Networks products to facilitate sales effort.
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Goals communicated in “solution” or project goal terms
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Maintains a 90 day rolling forecast
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Understand competition in region and general business climate
- Over 70% of travelling is expected
What do we expect?
- Solid connection and experience in solid experience and connection in Insurance, Banks, Brokerage .sectors
- Solution and consultative selling mindset
- Capability to manage complex selling cycle
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Highly motivated sales starter and ability to work independently
- Impressive ability to find ways over, under, around & through barriers
- Extremely sensitive & adaptive to both stated and unstated customer needs
- Creates focused, collaborative, results-driven teams (internal & partners)
- Proven, consistent over achievement of sales quotas – exceeds customers expectations Proven, consistent over achievement of sales quotas – exceeds customers expectations
- Ironclad integrity
- Ability to manage multiple objectives,tasks and clients
- Ability to prospect and qualify potential accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of eight to ten years selling experience in high tech sales, preferable in network or software application
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top