Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
HPE Aruba's Wired and Wireless Networking solution offer a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch, campus LAN and data center solutions. HPE Aruba's innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world. Our acquisition of the Aruba wireless networking portfolio is class leading and is experiencing growth that greatly exceeds market growth. In addition it provides a suite of security solutions via ClearPass and Application Development Toolkits through Meridian that enable extensive mobility enhancements.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager (TM) to join our team.
The TM is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, overall sales strategies and results of a major geographic/continental area, region, or country to achieve quota.
The TM will plan and direct all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies as well as staffing and training. The TM requires working on complex technical projects and or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry know-how.
Reporting Line: To Sales Director for Central Canada
- Establish short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Sell products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contact prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Prospect and develop business, respond to RFPs, and develop proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Remain knowledgeable of Aruba Networks products to facilitate sales effort
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Communicate goals in "solution" or project goal terms
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provide follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Maintain a 90 day rolling forecast
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Understand competition in region and general business climate
- Possess and continually develop and maintain the strongest of skills through advanced training, study and work experience
- Continually work on being self-taught as formal training in emerging technologies may not exist
- Become the in-house expert on specific technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business or sales management required.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years selling experience in high tech sales required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrates a very high level of professionalism
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly required.
- Highly motivated sales starter and ability to work independently required.
- Proven impressive ability to find ways over, under, around & through barriers required.
- Must be extremely sensitive & adaptive to both stated and unstated customer needs.
- Experience creating focused, collaborative, results-driven teams (internal & partners)
- Proven, consistent over achievement of sales quotas required
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations required.
- Ironclad integrity required.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients required.
- Ability to prospect and qualify potential accounts required.
- Proven ability to be self-taught required, as formal training in emerging technologies may not exist.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience selling networking solutions preferred
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #CBHPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top