- Candidates should reside in the South Bay area
Aruba , a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us . We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager (TM) to join our team.
- The Territory Manager is responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of a major geographic/continental area, region, or country to achieve quota. Plans and directs all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies as well as staffing and training. Requires working on complex technical projects and or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry know-how.
- Establishes short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Remains knowledgeable of Aruba Networks products to facilitate sales effort
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Goals communicated in "solution" or project goal terms
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Maintains a 90 day rolling forecast
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Understand competition in region and general business climate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Extremely high energy level
- Highly motivated sales starter and ability to work independently
- Impressive ability to find ways over, under, around & through barriers
- Extremely sensitive & adaptive to both stated and unstated customer needs
- Creates focused, collaborative, results-driven teams (internal & partners)
- Proven, consistent over achievement of sales quotas – exceeds customers' expectations Proven, consistent over achievement of sales quotas – exceeds customers' expectations
- Ironclad integrity
- Ability to manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients
- Ability to prospect and qualify potential accounts
Education & Sales Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Minimum of eight to ten years selling experience in high tech sales, preferable hardware sales
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience
- Self-taught as formal training in emerging technologies may not exist
- In-house expert on specific technologies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top