Telecom Analytics Technology Consultant
HPE CMS (Communications & Media Solutions) is the worldwide HPE entity dedicated to the Telecom & Media industry.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Application and Cloud Enablement, Actionable Customer Intelligence, Operations Support Systems, Media & Entertainment. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP.
Within CMS, the Actionable Customer Intelligence solution domain includes all CMS solutions related to subscriber data. This ranges from Subscriber Data Management to define and describe the subscriber, Telco Analytics to analyze customer behavior and extract meaningful information to Mediation, Policy and Charging to collect and act upon information in real-time.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for telecom solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
Education and Experience Required:
5 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven experience in Telecom Analytics:
- Fraud management and Revenue assurance
- Data warehousing, Big Data, OLAP/reporting/advanced Analytics
- open source platforms – Hadoop and related tools(Spark, Hive, Kafka), reporting tools, DB
- Good knowledge of Telco industry standards bodies specifications and related technologies and ability to interpret/apply them
- Fixed and mobile architectures and technologies
- Experience in working with customers in both presales and delivery
- Strong technical competence and communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer requirements specification
- Ability to design, estimate, present and implement the solutions in scope
- Willingness to travel – up to 40%
- Fluency in both spoken and written English language
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top