Technology Services Channel Partner Business Manager
Hewlett PackardEnterprise (HPE) is a world IT leader. We have an opportunity within our Technology Services unit which is partof our Enterprise Group for a dynamic Strategic Partner Business Manager to manageour targeted partners in our community. The Partner Business Managerwill be the primary business and sales focal point between HPE and the targetedpartner listing and be responsible for working directly with our partners tocreate, leverage and implement innovative sales programs. The successfulcandidate for this position will be a highly-motivated, strategy-oriented salesexecutive that is excited to grow and cultivate our partners to their fullpotential. This role is based in Rhodes, Sydney.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Educate partner’s sales force and, when needed, partner’s end-usercustomer on HPE’s technology services portfolio.
- Collaborate with other key HPE teams to craft and execute cohesivepartner plans and programs.
- Engage at all levels within the partner from the executive to thesales representatives.
Actively co-sell with partners and support alignment of partner’sofferings with HPE’s.
- Drive incremental opportunity generation for HPE through miningpartners’ existing customer base and identifying new opportunities with partner.
- Financial accountability for the partner performance, produceweekly forecasts by partner and identify gap plans to ensure growth across allpartners.
- Map partners own service offerings with the HPE portfolio andprovide guidance on where we can work together in partnership.
- Own business relationships with partners, and facilitate executiveengagement of HPE and partner business decision-makers.
- Collaboratively develop partner account plans to exceed salestargets.
- Act as an advocate for HPE’s portfolio of products, services, andsolutions to ensure HPE priorities over the competition and ensure coordinatedcommunication and HPE interaction with partners.
- Drive partner transformation and business planning toIT-as-a-service and converged infrastructure selling partners.
- Align partners to HPE’s business goals and metrics using jointaccount business plan methodology.
- Provide the escalation point for partners to HPE and ensuretroubleshooting and resolution of all partner issues.
It is expected that youwill have the following experience:
- Previous IT channel sales experience with IT partners is essential.
- Strong ability to build and maintain successful relationships withour partners.
- High energy and results driven.
- Proven history of achieving and overachieving sales targets.
- Previous experience in executing plans and being a single point ofcontact for your customers.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Candidates must beAustralian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We areunable to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
Please note – HPE’soffices close COB Thursday 22 December 2016 and will reopen on Wednesday 4January 2017. Please apply during this period however your applicationwill be reviewed in the New Year.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top